- Discover how we show up on the Web and determine what ethical risks lie there.
- Professionally manage online presence, reputation and ethically-required accuracy of information about the clinician, as well as ethically make use social media — personally and professionally.
- Describe the essential ethical and legal issues in telemental health practice
Ethics/Legal Documents Cited
- ACA Code of Ethics (2005)
- APA Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct (2002)
- NASW Code of Ethics (2008)
- HIPAA Administrative Simplification (2006)
- NASW and ASWB Standards for Technology and Social Work Practice (2005)
- NBCC Policy Regarding The Provision of Distance Professional Services (2012)
- APA Guidelines For the Practice of Telepsychology, July 2012 DRAFT (Released for public comment.)