HIPAA Peace of Mind For Therapists Who CareOur special offer to the Private Practice Startup Nation:
Call Liath, our Deputy Director, with your specific therapy tech related HIPAA questions and receive a free 10-minute resource consultation. After your consult you will receive our 1 hour “HIPAA Investigation Repellant: Easy Ways to Prevent Most Security Breaches” CE course for FREE or a 20% discount on our Person Centered Tech Support service membership.
Already know you want to become a member of Person Centered Tech Support? Click below and the 20% off coupon code, PEACEFUL, will be automatically added to your order.
- Access to 9.5 CE hours+ approved by APA and NBCC, via online courses covering HIPAA and the ethics of technology in mental health practice
- The convenience of live support in virtual office hours sessions 4 times/month where you can “Just Ask Roy” your tech and HIPAA security questions
- The HIPAA risk analysis tool and policies and procedures templates, which make it simple to get in full compliance with HIPAA Security.
- Tutorials right at your fingertips in the Video Help Center, where you will have an expert guide for important tech tasks, like encrypting your computer
- Full access to all HIPAApropriateness Reviews, which empower you to make informed decisions about the security/risks of various tech products and services available for use in your practice
Person Centered Tech can help YOU stay on top of technology and the ethics of tech in practice. It’s a world that’s constantly changing, but you can have peace of mind knowing the experts are on your team. Call or write for a free 10-minute consultation.
Person Centered Tech | firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Office Hours?
It really seemed like they were spending a lot of money in order to cover basic needs, and I thought there had to be a better way to do it.
That’s why I started Office Hours. One January a few years back, I started getting online for 90 minutes about every week and took whatever questions our members threw my way.
Since then, Office Hours has grown into a full membership service with “HIPAApropriateness” reviews of products, depthful CE courses on HIPAA and digital ethics, and a lot more. But that same Office Hours concept is still the core of it. Our members can call on us for their practice tech and digital ethics needs without added costs for their practices. It’s exactly how I imagined it should be.
And more CE hours are on their way for our members, now that we’ve launched our CE for OH (“Continuing Education for Office Hours”) beta program. The CE for OH program gives our members additional and fresh CE opportunities on an ongoing basis — both live and recorded. CE program topics are chosen based on what members have been asking us about, and members are empowered to influence the topics of future sessions with their requests.
Person Centered Tech’s membership service gives you peace of mind and removes the overwhelm of HIPAA, digital ethics, and practice tech so you can focus on client care. Come join us!