Below are the documents and articles referenced throughout this guided reading course.
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists. (2015). Code of Ethics . Alexandria, VA: Author.
- American Counseling Association. (2014). ACA Code of Ethics. Alexandria, VA: Author.
- American Psychological Association. (2010). American Psychological Association Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct . Washington, DC: Author.
- Augsburger, M. (2013, Feb 13). The Convergence of Health Care and Banking. Retrieved Jan 11, 2014, from Health Care Law Matters: http://www.healthcarelawmatters.com/compliance/the-convergence-of-health-care-and-banking/
- Mastercard (n.d.) What merchant surcharge rules mean to you. Retrieved 7/6/2016 from https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/merchants/get-support/merchant-surcharge-rules.html
- Mastercard (2016). What merchants need to know about securing transactions. Retrieved 7/6/2016 from https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/merchants/safety-security/security-recommendations/merchants-need-to-know.html
- National Association of Social Workers. (2008). Code of Ethics . Washington, DC: Author.
- National Board for Certified Counselors. (2012). Code of Ethics . Greensboro, NC: Author.
- US Dept. of Health and Human Services. (2013). HIPAA Omnibus Final Rule . Washington, DC: Author.
- Visa (2013). Surcharging Credit Cards – Q&A for Merchants. Retrieved 7/6/2016 from https://usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/download/merchants/surcharging-faq-by-merchants.pdf
- VIsa (2016). Data security compliance. Retrieved 7/6/2016 from https://usa.visa.com/support/small-business/security-compliance.html
- Zur, O. (2010). Fees in Psychotherapy and Counseling. Retrieved 4/29/2013 from http://www.zurinstitute.com/feeincounseling_intro.html