We are unable to advise on legalities for each individual state or country, and we advise due diligence in asking insurance companies about malpractice insurance coverage. We do not have specific recommendations for malpractice insurance carriers. However, we can say that carriers will not, in general, cover you for legal proceedings that occur outside the United States.

If you need advice on how to proceed legally from there, it is best to get advice from legal counsel. Person Centered Tech does not employ attorneys for advising our colleagues, so we are unable to provide legal counsel for you.

20% off most everything

Find financial breathing space in your budget, peace of mind that you are moving forward in your HIPAA security compliance, and support in making a decision when things feel so unstable.

It’s not everything you need, but we hope this discount will help you feel empowered to work within your capacity.

Read our letter of love to you during this tough time

Not Interested

Scheduled Maintenance

We will be temporarily taking the website offline at 10:00 PM Pacific (1:00 AM Eastern) tonight, July 6, in order to make some improvements. We plan to be back online by midnight Pacific (3:00 AM Eastern). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Dismiss