IMHCA Member? Save $140 in the IMHCA x PCT Partnership Launch Special!
IMHCA has partnered with Person Centered Tech as a special benefit for IMHCA members!
Why: IMHCA is aware of the extra-special need for competent and confident telemental health practitioners in Idaho. This partnership is a means of connecting IMHCA members with the telemental health and HIPAA compliance practice support experts, Person Centered Tech, in response to Idaho’s larger-than-average need for that expertise and support.
What: The partnership will directly provide special resources from PCT to IMHCA members, as an IMHCA membership benefit, in the following ways:
- Special IMHCA-members-only CE presentations and Office Hours sessions with the PCT team.
- Discounts on PCT’s telemental health training and certificate program to ensure that IMHCA members are properly trained, resourced and supported to competently and confidently provide online therapy.
In celebration of the partnership launch, PCT is making a limited time special offer — above and beyond the regular partnership benefits
Save an additional $100 off ($140 total) the full Telemental Health Certificate Program with Support package now through Friday, October 26th. To celebrate the partnership launch, and to kickstart getting Idaho Counselors ready for telemental health, we are running a partnership launch program that you won’t want to miss.
The 17 CE hour on-demand certificate program covers topics such as:
- Texting and email
- Online and electronic records
- Cross-state practice
- Informed consent and intake issues
- Understanding telemental health specific clinical issues that arise
- Working within telemental health systems
- International practice
- HIPAA compliance
- Tech selection
- Using websites in online practice
- Remote crisis and emergency management
- …and a whole lot more!
The program comes with:
- Sample telemental health informed consent documents
- Session documentation checklists
- Risk assessment forms
Person Centered Tech membership is included standard in the telemental health certificate program. It includes:
- A HIPAA security risk analysis tool
- A complete suite of HIPAA security policy and procedure templates
- 12+ additional in-depth CEs on digital ethics and telemental health
- Office Hours 4 times per month where you can get ongoing guidance on practical applications for tech in your practice and telemental health related concerns.
Certificate holders also obtain a badge that can be added to their website, which links to a page describing the certificate program that is intended to provide potential employers — and others with an interest in finding properly qualified telemental health clinicians — with an indication of who has completed a course of study based on effective telemental health standards including clinical, ethical, legal, and technical considerations.
The Certificate With Support program includes 2 special individual coaching service sessions to follow up on your training and make sure you are set up properly and you are ready to start performing counseling services via videoconferencing:
- Tech Select Consultation
- We’ll help you evaluate your current technology solutions and identify and integrate the new requirements needed for providing online therapy.
- TMH: Lights, Camera, Action!
- Meet with one of our team members to go through a detailed rubric that helps verify that you are ready for both the camera and the telemental health-specific documentation and informed consent needs. Run through the various session types, identifying and resolving any troublespots along the way.
Regular Partnership Benefits
Besides the launch special, here are the regular IMHCA membership benefits that will always be in effect:
- 20% off telemental health training and the telemental health certificate program. The basic member benefit is also available on the launch special announcement page.
- Twice/year special CE presentation and Office Hours session with Roy and the rest of the PCT team. Only IMHCA members may attend, and it is FREE for all IMHCA members.
Next IMHCA-Only CE Presentation / Office Hours Session:
How to Text with Your Clients Session 1: Ethics, Safety & HIPAA Compliance
January 25th, 2019 at 11AM Mountain. 2 Hours — 1 hour CE presentation followed by 1 hour of open Office Hours Q&A.