These are items that we think are of high importance to read before the class session. Reading them will allow us to proceed more efficiently when class time comes.
- The Online Disinhibition Effect (summary by Kate Anthony)
These are items whose contents will be covered during the class session, but there is a lot of benefit to getting familiar with their contents before we jump into it.
- The Online Disinhibition Effect (original work by John Suler)
- How Do You Document Emails and Text Messages Received From Clients?
- 3 Kinds of Email Security: How to Make an Informed and HIPAA-Aware Choice
- Secure Texting Is Now Cheap and Easy, and It’s Time to Stop Using SMS and iMessage
These are things that you don’t need to read in order to follow the material in the class session, but will probably be useful to you.