PCTech Support Video Help Library
By Gear or Software
- Safety-ize Your Stuff by Encrypting, Avoid a Really Common HIPAA Mistake
- Is It Acceptable To Scan, and Then Shred, My Old Paper Documents?
- How Do I Use the Security Features of My Smartphone?
- How Do I Turn Off Wi-Fi Sense on Windows 10?
- How Do I Turn Off Oversharing Feedback on Windows 10?
- How Do I Stop Sharing My Personal Info With Apps on Windows 10?
- How Do I Set a Strong Password on My Smartphone or Tablet?
- How Do I Prevent My iPhone/iPad and My Computer From Synchronizing Information?
- How Do I Make Sure I'm Using a Local Account on Windows 10?
- How Do I Know If I'm Using a Wi-Fi Network That Is Secured?
- How Do I Know If I'm Using a Website With a Secured Connection?
- How Do I Get Full Disk Encryption on My Device?
- How Do I Encrypt a USB or Other External Drive on My Computer?
- How Do I Enable the Built-In Firewall on My Device?
- How Do I Enable the Built-In Antivirus on My Device?
- How Do I Enable and Use Remote Tracking and Remote Wipe on My Smartphone or Tablet Computer?
- Does HIPAA Require Me To Change My Passwords Every 90 Days?
- Can I or Did I Activate Full Device Encryption?
- Am I Synchronizing My Information With the Company That Produces My Device?