Honoring the connection of the Oregon Counseling Association and PCT
through the late Roy Huggins LPC NCC
Curated for GROUP PRACTICES
Relevant trainings to honor our mentor, teacher, and friend:
- How to Identify HIPAA Protected Health Information: Finding Your Clients’ Sensitive Information Wherever It Goes with Roy Huggins LPC NCC and Liath Dalton 1 CE credit hour Learn More
- Using Online Disinhibition Effect for Good in Telemental Health with Roy Huggins LPC NCC and Liath Dalton Online Disinhibition Effect in Teletherapy Self Study 1 CE credit hours Learn More
- How We Need to Give Clients Access to Their Records, Now and in the Future with Eric Strom, JD PhD LMHC and Roy Huggins, LPC NCC 2 CE credit hours + practical workshop Learn More
- The “Open Notes” Rule and Your EHR Choice: Legal Compliance and Client Safety Now and in The Future with Roy Huggins, LPC NCC; Eric Strom, JD PhD LMHC; Rob Reinhardt, LPC-S NCC; and Liath Dalton 2 CE Credit Hour On Demand Presentation on EHR Choice and the Information Blocking Rule Learn More
- Thriving and Making Comfort Conference 2021
- Cross-Border Practice in the Age of Telehealth: Interstate and International Mental Health Practice, 2021 Edition with Roy Huggins, LPC NCC and Liath Dalton Telehealth Therapy Across State Lines – 2 CE credit hours – 2021 Learn More
- Smooth and Secure Use of Phone, Text, Email, and Video to Meet Modern Clients Where They Are: Legal-Ethical and Real-World Considerations with Roy Huggins, LPC NCC and Liath Dalton 3 Legal-Ethical CE Credit Hours on Affordable, Effective Tech Management On-demand self study course Learn More
- Teletherapy Practice: What You Didn’t Know You Don’t Know with Roy Huggins LPC NCC and Liath Dalton On Demand Self Study 2 CE Credit Hours on Teletherapy Competence Learn More
Get your practice ready for 2023:
Group Practice Care
This is THE support service Roy created for his colleagues to provide the resources, guidance and person-centered support his colleagues needed.
What is in Group Practice Care?
The paid-for premium Group Practice Care includes:
- Service Selection Workbook and Materials (step one of the PCT Way)
- 1 CE Credit Hour HIPAA Training for Leadership (works with step two of the PCT Way) See brochure
- Create a team and assign role-based training See brochure
- Manage your team with automated kind reminders, deadlines, and instructional support
- Set it and forget it management tools
- BYOD Leadership Training Group Practice Leader Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) See Brochure
- Access to Device Security Center (step three of the PCT Way) for all team members (no per seat cost)
- Assignable BYOD training –> HIPAA Security Awareness: Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) for all team members (no per seat cost)
- Assign, track, and log device security for all practice and staff-owned devices
- Ensure all devices that “touch” client info meet requirements for HIPAA and qualify for HIPAA safe harbor
- Documentation management (including templates and logging of device registrations and attestation) for BYOD for all team members
- Change management support for rolling out BYOD program and management of team devices
- Access to Remote Workspace Leader’s Orientation & Document Resource Center
- Remote Workspace policy insert to add to your policy manual
- Change management support with template language for announcing the process to your team, and orientation training for the policy adoption and process
- An assignable HIPAA Security Awareness training
- A Remote Workspace Center – with step-by-step tutorials for setting up and securing a home or remote workspace
- Access to Group Practice Office Hours weekly direct support and consultation service (live and recorded) See brochure
- Access to questions library with hundreds of videos of expert-led answers to common questions
- Access to Step 5 Support Forum with purchase of Step 5: HIPAA Manual materials See brochure
- (premium annual only) 25% discount on recommended HIPAA trainings See trainings
- (premium annual only) 25% discount on teletherapy trainings See trainings
- (premium annual only) 25% discount on rotating topical training
- (premium annual only) Save two months ( 2 months free)
From: $99.00 / month
Risk Analysis and Risk Mitigation
Consultant-led risk assessment and mitigation planning
DONE in 2 hours!
See your good work reflected in a supportive, shame-free risk assessment that inspires the mitigation process.
Unlike any other risk analysis and mitigation services, you are met where you are, with a kind focus on the technical and practical aspects of security in your mental health practice.
How Risk Assessments and Risk Mitigation Planning Works
On the date of your consultation, you and your consultant will use the Risk Analysis tool to assess your practice’s risks and can download a Risk Mitigation plan to comply with HIPAA requirements.
HIPAA MANUAL FOR GROUP PRACTICES
Create efficient, streamlined policies and procedures that help you meet federal requirements (HIPAA compliance rule) and optimize your practice. Empower your team, support your clients and optimize your operations with the trusted source in mental health HIPAA compliance education.