- Mental Health Professionals and Confidentiality Risks
- Mental health professionals already know a lot about security. We’ll explain how.
- Mental health professionals also work with risk. We link the risks we work with clinically to the proper way to work with security risks.
- HIPAA and Risk Management
- Ethical and legal context for security risk management.
- Some practice thinking about security risks.
- Example 1 of a security risk, with exploration of how to think about it in the HIPAA way.
- Example 2 of a security risk, with exploration of how to think about it in the HIPAA way.
- Complying With the HIPAA Security Rule
- Brief introduction to HIPAA Business Associates.
- The process of complying with the Security Rule, broken down into steps.