Get Free Forms, CE Hours, and Authoritative Articles by Email
Our free newsletter contains updates about mental health practice and the digital world, as well as keeping our readers abreast of what Person Centered Tech is up to.
If you’d like article updates and late-breaking news and analysis on what is happening in HIPAA, mental health tech, online presence, and digital ethics, as well as access to our clinical and HIPAA compliance forms and 2 free CE clock hours, enter your email address below!
What Bonuses Do I Get With My Free Subscription?
- 2 free CE clock hours through our self-study courses:
- A guided reading: HIPAA Security Compliance in Mental Health.
- A self-study seminar course: Digital Confidentiality According to Professional Ethics and HIPAA: A Heart-Centered Approach Level 101 (Self-Study)
- Forms for collecting informed consent to use email and texting, as described in our article on email and texting here.
- Also, the email and texting risk questionnaire — to help in fully informing clients of risks around those technologies.
- Sample form for electronic records disclosure — an ethical requirement for counselors under the ACA Code of Ethics, as described in our 2014 ACA Code of Ethics article here.
- Sample Communications Policy, as described in our live online learning groups.
- Electronic payments disclosure form, to help make sure clients know how your electronic payment services (e.g. Square, PayPal, etc) may send them emails or texts, as described in our article on electronic payment disclosures here.