PCT group membership is for any practice (2 or more clinicians) who want to ensure compliance and digital ethics.
Person Centered Tech membership was originally designed to fit the needs of the individual practitioner. However, what about those who are part of a group practice? By demand from you, PCT has developed a new group practice platform!
We know that running a group practice isn’t easy, and we want to make it easier for you by:
- Providing you with the tools you need to have a practice that is safe and secure for clients.
- Well trained and engaged staff will lead to better staff retention and ease of managing compliance.
- Taking care of “pestering” your staff to complete assigned trainings and monitoring completion — so you don’t have to.
- Supporting your admin and clinical staff’s needs around digital ethics, HIPAA security issues, and technical-clinical consulting.
The Group Membership provides:
- Unified and comprehensive training for the entire staff to make sure everyone is on the same page for safety and security.
(We will also monitor the training status so you don’t have to chase down employees!)
- Access to the Risk Analysis Tool along with Policies & Procedures and Forms & Logs written just for group practice.
- Tools designed for complex safety & security operations management.
- Free access to all of the PCT features for your admin staff and HIPPA security officer.
- Reduced consulting cost for one-on-one help with both compliance & digital ethics as well as practice management development.
Customized access for your clinicians.
We can include access to:
- Extended CE training
- HIPAApropriateness reviews
- Video Help Center
- Access to Office Hours to reduce the need for tech help from you (or your front desk staff.)
- All access to individual member features.
Pricing based upon size of practice and included features.
For more info please reach us at: email@example.com