PCT group membership is for any practice (2 or more clinicians) who want to ensure compliance and digital ethics.
We know that running a group practice isn’t easy, and we want to make it easier for you by:
- Creating a plan to make the compliance process simple. (We can even help you delegate to staff members!)
- Providing support and direct answers through all of the stages of the process.
- Access to easy-to-use tools that are designed to be accessible for all levels of tech comfort.
- Taking care of “pestering” your staff to complete assigned training and monitoring completion — so you don’t have to.
- Giving you the ease of mind to know that you have an office that is safe and secure for clients and supportive to clinicians.
- Developing custom solutions for your individual practice’s unique needs.
The Group Membership provides:
- Unified and comprehensive training for the entire staff to make sure everyone is on the same page for safety and security.
(We will also monitor the training status so you don’t have to chase down employees!)
- Access to the Risk Analysis Tool along with Policies & Procedures and Forms & Logs written just for group practice.
- Tools designed for complex safety & security operations management.
- Free access to all of the PCT features for your admin staff and HIPPA security officer.
Customized access for your clinicians.
We can include access to:
- Extended CE training that is specific to your policies and procedures. (A must for HIPAA compliance.)
- HIPAApropriateness reviews
- Video Help Center
- Access to Office Hours to reduce the need for tech help from you (or your front desk staff.)
- All access to individual member features.
- Direct 1-to-1 consulting hours
- Telemental Health integration and training
Pricing based upon size of practice and included features. We have designed programs to fit needs of small to large clinics, and employees vs independent contractors.
To get more info and speak to us about the group membership program, please tell us how to contact you below. We’ll be in touch with more information: