You can download our press kit here.
Roy is prepared to speak at events on the topics described below. He may also be able to specially prepare a presentation or training on other topics at your request. There may be additional charges depending on the amount of research involved.
See Roy’s CV here.
If your organization is unable to provide continuing education approval for the event, Person-Centered Tech may be able to provide approval, depending on the needs of the audience. Person-Centered Tech, LLC is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider.
- HIPAA Security and Privacy concepts
- Ethics of tech in clinical mental health practice
- Practical aspects of tech in clinical mental health practice
- Ethics of web presence for private practices and agencies
- Practical aspects of web presence for private practices and agencies
- Ethics and practice of modern marketing for private practice
- Electronic Health Record systems in mental health
- The nitty-gritty of how different communications mediums work and what their pitfalls and advantages are for clinical practice and HIPAA/ethical compliance:
- SMS (texting)
- Internet chat
- VoIP (e.g. Skype)
For further details and testimonials, download our press kit here.
Please inquire about speaking fees at firstname.lastname@example.org