Roy is prepared to speak at events on the topics described below. He may also be able to specially prepare a presentation or training on other topics at your request. There may be additional charges depending on the amount of research involved.
See Roy’s CV here.
- HIPAA Security and Privacy concepts
- Ethics of tech in clinical mental health practice
- Practical aspects of tech in clinical mental health practice
- Ethics of web presence for private practices and agencies
- Practical aspects of web presence for private practices and agencies
- Ethics and practice of modern marketing for private practice
- Electronic Health Record systems in mental health
- The nitty-gritty of how different communications mediums work and what their pitfalls and advantages are for clinical practice and HIPAA/ethical compliance:
- SMS (texting)
- Internet chat
- VoIP (e.g. Skype)
For further details and testimonials, download our press kit here.
Please inquire about speaking fees at firstname.lastname@example.org