If you’ve considered becoming a full member of Person Centered Tech, there’s never been a better time than now to join! We have just added monthly payment plans, and the Middle Adopter tier of membership is about to close to new members on March 31st.
The membership service is finally becoming what we always intended it to, and we’re so excited to be able to tell you that!
When the membership was first formed in January of 2015, it included just our Office Hours service and nothing else. Now it finally includes the full range of services and support that we’ve always known we need to include:
- Office Hours with Roy and the whole expert crew 4 times/month
- The HIPAA Risk Toolset, which gives you what you need to finally be HIPAA Security compliant
- HIPAApropriateness Reviews of the products we all use in our practices
- 9.5 CE hours of core courses + regular new, live CE courses
- The Video Help Center, which takes you step-by-step through making your devices secure in the ways you need
Throughout 2017 and early 2018, we’ve been in the Middle Adopter phase of the membership — and the price of it has reflected that. As of April 1st, we will close the Middle Adopter phase to new members. Those who register for annually billed membership before the Middle Adopter period ends will enjoy the Middle Adopter fee rate for the life of their membership. On April 1st, the annual membership fee will become $350/year.
Of course, tons of people have been asking us for monthy-billed membership, too. With the Middle Adopter period ending, we’re finally ready to support that. So you can join us with monthly billing right now at $35/month!
Whether you’ve been following us for years (thank you!) or just got on the bandwagon (thank you, too!), we earnestly look forward to serving your therapy tech needs and continuously growing with you!
*Until March 31st! Annual payment will go up to $350/year thereafter!