Happy CE Days!
December is a joyous season for celebrating numerous holidays, the end of the year — and, of course, getting your CE done in time for licensure renewal!
To help you out this year, we’ve made a 6-hour bundle of our favorite ethics CE presentations from the past year. They cover topics we know everyone is interested in, and they also rated well with our members when we presented them. We even gave you a bit of a discount on it all!
These CE presentation replays are normally just for PCT members as part of their benefits package. But during the month of December only, they are available to all!
(Of course they will remain in your My Courses library indefinitely if you purchase them — they won’t disappear when the ball drops on New Year’s!)
Here’s the list of courses which are included in the bundle. Each course is 1 CE hour and covers a legal-ethical topic. Enjoy!
- How to Text with Your Clients Session 1: Ethics, Safety & HIPAA Compliance
- How to Text with Your Clients Session 2: Boundaries, Professionalism, and Competence
- How to Have an Ethical and HIPAA-Compliant Web Presence Episode 1: Considerations for Therapist Websites and Practice Profiles
- How to Have an Ethical and HIPAA-Compliant Web Presence Episode 2: Message Boards, Social Media, and Listservs
- How to Identify HIPAA Protected Health Information: Finding Your Clients’ Sensitive Information Wherever It Goes
- How to Create and Use HIPAA Security Policies and Procedures