Welcome solo and group practice owners! We are Liath Dalton and Roy Huggins, your co-hosts of Person Centered Tech.
In our latest episode, we discuss the fight for the future of mental health private practice.
We chat about the Amazons of mental health, qualitative differences in care for group practices and mental health platforms, whether group practice is less viable right now, minute mental health, the therapeutic relationship, consumer choice, differentiating your practice from what these services can offer, payment parity for teletherapy, coverage parity, meeting the current demand for therapy, getting paid as a legislative issue, bipartisan support for telehealth coverage and payment parity, and ways to advocate for payment parity.
Stay tuned for future episodes!
- Parity Laws by State
- Will Telehealth Payment Parity Be Permanent or a Passing Fancy?
- Previous Episode of Group Practice Tech – Episode 126: [The Teletherapy Lawyer] How Are We Going to Get Teletherapy Payment Parity After COVID?
- *Free* Distress Less Series (Therapy for Therapists)
- Group Practice Office Hours (direct support and consultation service from PCT team and Eric Strom, JD PhD LMHC)
- PCT’s Group Practice Teletherapy Programs, including PCT’s Teletherapy Certified Practice Program