Welcome solo and group practice owners! We are Liath Dalton and Evan Dumas, your co-hosts of Group Practice Tech.
In our latest episode, Liath chats with group practice consultant Gabrielle Juliano-Villani about burnout prevention for group practice leaders.
We discuss Gabrielle’s background in group practice; the importance of a holistic approach; whether burnout is inevitable; building a balanced life; managing burnout for group practice leaders; getting clear on boundaries and expectations; aligning values; nervous system mapping; delegating; slowing down and being mindful as leaders; doing your own work; believing in yourself as the antidote to imposter syndrome; and the tech resources Gabrielle uses in her work.
Gabrielle’s next training for PCT: Teletherapy with Older Adults: Clinical Effectiveness, Legal-Ethical Considerations, and Strategies of Support (2 legal-ethical CE)
- All the ways to connect with Gabrielle, her resources and support:
- Gabrielle’s Website
- Gabrielle’s Create An Abundant Group Practice FB Group
- Medicare Consulting for Therapists Website
- Medicare Consulting for Therapists FB Group
- Gabrielle’s Instagram
- Gabrielle’s TikTok
- Gabrielle’s LinkedIn
- The PCT Way System for optimizing and fortifying your mental health group practice
- PCT’s Group Practice Care Premium: one of the key resource, support and team management systems to manage device security, remote workspace security, HIPAA and ethics trainings for group practices