Welcome group practice owners! We are Liath Dalton and Roy Huggins, your co-hosts of the Group Practice Tech podcast.
In this episode, we’re talking with Uriah Guilford of The Productive Therapist about helping therapists find the tools they need to be successful.
We discuss Uriah’s business directory for therapists and its origins, how to pick the right service for your needs, common mistakes therapists make when choosing service providers, how good support is life-changing, focusing on what we’re good at, tips on how and when to delegate, how to afford help when you’re starting out, the toll of holding onto all the hats as a leader, spending your energy on your vision, intake coordinator as a sales position, learning from negative experiences with delegating, trusting people to fulfill their roles, and some of Uriah’s personal favorite services for group practice.
Stay tuned for future episodes!
- The Productive Therapist
- The Productive Therapist Business Directory for Therapists
- PCT’s Free Service Selection for Mental Health Group Practices Workbook
- Group Practice Office Hours (direct support and consultation service from PCT team and Eric Strom, JD PhD LMHC)
- *Free* Distress Less Series (Therapy for Therapists)
- PCT’s Group Practice HIPAA Security Programs (that also help you leverage your practice tech tools to optimize functionality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness!)