Welcome solo and group practice owners! We are Liath Dalton and Evan Dumas, your co-hosts of Group Practice Tech.
In our latest episode, we dig into Google’s new email feature, client side encryption within Google Workspace.
We discuss what client side encryption really is; who will have access to this new feature; whether it meets the application needs for mental health group practices; TLS, or transport layer security; what to have in place with clients before sending email; and email best practices to keep everything HIPAA hunky dory.
Listen here: https://personcenteredtech.com/group/podcast/
For more, visit our website.
- Google brings client-side encryption to Gmail for Workspace
- Google’s “about client side encryption”
- Google’s Transparency Report on Email Encryption in Transit
- PCT’s Request for Non-Secure Communications Form (free!)
- PCT’s free Service Selection Workbook for Group Practices
- PCT’s Group Practice Care Premium service with Group Practice Office Hours direct support and consultation service
- CE training: Smooth and Secure Use of Phone, Text, Email, and Video to Meet Modern Clients Where They Are: Legal-Ethical and Real-World Considerations